Newbie: I installed it, now how do I start? Uggh!

by DeanLach2, Monday, February 02, 2015, 21:28 (3371 days ago)

:-D

Okay, I admit that I'm clueless.

I installed this on my subdomain on my shared hosting plan via Sofcilious auto install.

I was hoping that it would generate a homepage with a simple interface like YahooPipes or Chimpfeedr.

Anyway, if you have time, please give me a clue so I can get this thing going.

Cheers

by gerdroot, Monday, February 02, 2015, 22:29 (3371 days ago) @ DeanLach2

I assume you already have a few feeds that you want to read.

You just open the source settings (click the cloud icon in the lower left) then just follow the UI to add a feed.

I hope that helps. Your question was not quite specific ;-) just let uy know in case you jeed more help.

Brs

by DeanLach2, Monday, February 02, 2015, 22:54 (3371 days ago) @ gerdroot

I assume you already have a few feeds that you want to read.

You just open the source settings (click the cloud icon in the lower left) then just follow the UI to add a feed.

I hope that helps. Your question was not quite specific ;-) just let uy know in case you jeed more help.

Brs

Thank Brs, yes I have feeds ready to go.

But, I actually don't see the Cloud Icon.

When I open my subdomain in my browser I get:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Upon trying to open the subdomain in my browser, I expected to (maybe) find a Login window first, and then something like what you suggested.

by gerdroot, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 08:24 (3370 days ago) @ DeanLach2

Upon trying to open the subdomain in my browser, I expected to (maybe) find a Login window first, and then something like what you suggested.

Well, i assumed that was already working ;)

Do you have access to the apache logs? Or if you're not using apache, the logs of your httpd?

They might point you to the cuase of the problem.

There is a couple of threads in this forum about HTTP 500 erros, have you read them?

Did you set all file permissions properly?

by kadoain, Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 05:25 (2964 days ago) @ DeanLach2

Beberapa perusahaan tidak menunggu untuk melihat bagian bawah laras lampu LED , dan mengeksplorasi alternatif yang berkisar dari sumber daya pengganti untuk pengurangan permintaan energi lampu LED. Sejumlah perusahaan sedang mengembangkan teknologi yang mencapai kedua dengan harga jual lampu LED

RSS Feed of thread