Full-text RSS not working for specific websites.

by blueherring, Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 13:22 (138 days ago)

I did not find any information on this, so I am going to post it here.

Selfoss is using graby for full text content retrieval. I noticed that some of the newsfeeds I read stopped working.
In my case, the reason was a change in the page source which needed adaption of the graby site-specific config files which are kept in "vendor/j0k3r/graby-site-config/[domainname].txt"

To find out the necessary changes, you could use this tool:
http://siteconfig.fivefilters.org/

Full-text RSS not working for specific websites.

by jtojnar, Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 19:51 (138 days ago) @ blueherring

You are right, I will need to improve the documentation.

If you have any particular site in mind, please report it in the site config project issue tracker https://github.com/j0k3r/graby-site-config

RSS Feed of thread
powered by my little forum