Installation difficulty

by victusinambitus, Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 06:05 (4042 days ago)

Greetings
I'm trying to install Selfoss and get this error after installing - standard settings, no changes to anything. Just unzipped the files, copied default.ini to config.ini and browsed:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/victusinambitus/dennis.co.nz/selfoss/index.php on line 25

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/victusinambitus/dennis.co.nz/selfoss/index.php on line 25

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/victusinambitus/dennis.co.nz/selfoss/index.php on line 25

The code referred to is:

// init logger
$f3->set(
'logger',
new \helpers\Logger( __dir__.'/data/logs/default.log', $f3->get('logger_level') )
);

The line referred to is the one starting "new . . ."

Any clues please people?

Installation difficulty

by victusinambitus, Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 06:15 (4042 days ago) @ victusinambitus

OK Flag that . . . RTFM

I only get a following parse error

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /WWWROOT/221694/htdocs/selfoss/index.php on line 17
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /WWWROOT/221694/htdocs/selfoss/index.php on line 17

You need at least PHP version 5.3. selfoss is not compatible wit PHP version 5.2 or lower.

Installation difficulty

by trampa, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 20:56 (3967 days ago) @ victusinambitus

have php v5.3 and the same error after exactly the same steps, please help

RSS Feed of thread